Cultivating Business and Civic Leadership in Ireland and among the global Irish.
- Dublin-11th October 2012-'Big Dreams, Small Steps!'
- London-15th November 2012-'London Bridges!'
- Howth-3rd January 2013-'Howth Head Gathering!'
- South Belfast-21st Feb 2013-'Show Me, Don't Tell Me!'
- Limerick-21st March 2013-'Angela's Ambitions!'
- New York-2nd May 2013-'Paddy Rockefeller!'
- Crossmaglen-30th May 2013-'A More Colourful Future!'
- Sydney-4th July 2013-'Irish Lion-Out Downunder!'
Each event is an intense Half day Seminar/Workshop full of Inspiration,Technology,Knowledge, Case Studies and Networking.All events from 2pm to 6pm except for our New York event which is from 9am to 1pm to facilitate Video Linkages with Ireland/UK. Participation Fees are €50.00, £50.00 ,$50.00 or A$50.00 depending on jurisdiction for both participants/contributors alike. Each event has both a local and global perspective, therefore feel free to contact us if you have a hot topic or old chestnut relevant to the various geographies. We will do our best to facilitate your contribution to the ongoing debate about how to deliver an Excellent Ireland.For further details contact: Raymond Sexton on +353 86 3011 044 or email@example.com